Wednesday 25 April 2012

Canon AE1 First film!

After my first film from my Canon AE1 failed I was slightly worried whether it would ever work, but luckily my second roll has come out perfectly, which is great as they are all from my trip to Courmayeur in february! Took me long enough to develop them. Love the look the camera gives, especially with 50m 1.8, the depth of field on film is even nicer. Heres the first few! Mainly shot from the moving car so I am pleased they are reasonably sharp.

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


Theres a few more to come, Looking forward to shooting a lot more over the summer months,

 Peace

2 comments:

  1. I know nothing about photography but I prefer film pictures (??) to digital ones. There's just something about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah! its because film has character, its the grain and noise and other things that give it a nicer look, digital can sometimes look to "real" or clear. :)

    ReplyDelete