Wednesday 23 March 2011

Catching up

The last week has involved me spending a lot of time on my assessment which i successfully handed in. So thats a lot of stress off my shoulders! I have also noticed my increasing reliance on film, and that organization of my daily photos has become worse. As i can not track back which days i took photos, it is hard to remember what i took on the days missing from my digital images! However i got some holga shots developed today, really impressed with the results.

This means i have a caught up with the 7th and 25th where i took a couple shots


A nice contrasted shot from my local skate spot.


This shot from the 25th is from my home town in Ascot,

Its part of a project i have started. to finish might take me a few months but im excited about completing it!

My photos from the last week have all been on disposables and another holga roll, so they will be uploaded in the future! Check my flickr for more holga shots

No comments:

Post a Comment