Saturday 26 November 2011

Lifes Luxuries

I have uploaded 3 images as a sample of photos to come from my current trip to Saudi!

Seen a lot of cool things the last 3 days, from traditional Arabian markets to the vast desert landscapes and plenty of camels.

It is also probably one of the most anti-photos country in the world, having heard of people getting arrested for taking photos of women or any sort of governmental buildings such as schools, it definitely makes you careful of what you shoot.

People seem to be fascinated by my camera like they have never seen one before, they either ask me to take their photo, or try and get me to back away.

I am uploading straight from the desert... will have plenty more to come!


Electricians nightmare



Land of Leather




A bold contrast of humans impact on the vast landscape, although this scene wouldn't be half as interesting with out the pylons

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment