Tuesday 13 March 2012

2011 Feet

Went through my old photo projects folder this evening, and decided to finish off a project from 2011!

My Feet in 2011

Description: Last year I had the idea to try and capture my feet in as many memorable scenes as possible. Its a nice reminder of what I got up to that year from a different perspective. 2011 was also the first year I started to experiment with film, these pictures were taken with disposables, 35mm cameras as well as digital.


There was a few photos I wish I had captured for this, my only regrets are missing photo opportunities! May have to do this again one year.

I have also thought of an idea for a new project tonight, which I am going to start working on soon, As well as finishing another project I started last year relating to skateboarding.

I need to get my film cameras working again, having too much trouble with dying batteries and film spools not loading properly!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment